Member Login
Username:

Password:


Register
Support Us
Amazon.com
Rodeo Drive's Web Page

Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler / Mixed (short coat)  : :  Female (spayed)  : :  Baby  : :  Medium


More Pics...

Interested in adopting?

Sponsor This Pet

Learn more about the Australian Cattle Dog/Blue Heeler.

My Rescue
Login to Remember your Favorite Animals and Breeds!

Print an adoption flyer for Rodeo Drive!

About Rodeo Drive

  • Status: Available for Adoption (adoption info)
  • Adoption Fee: 250
  • Species: Dog
  • Rescue ID: 12105
  • General Color: Gray
  • Current Age: 7 Months (best estimate)
  • Housetrained: Yes
  • Exercise Needs: Moderate
  • Reaction to New People: Friendly

Hello ladies and gents, I’m Rodeo Drive, but everyone just calls me Roe. I am a sweet girl who is looking for my forever family. I am told that I am a heeler mix and I am almost 6 months old. I currently weigh about 22lbs and think that I will be 45-50lbs when I’m grown. I have a sister Sunni who I love to run around with and play tug-o-war with, we have 2 other foster sisters and a foster brother who I get along with just fine, but most of all I love being wherever my foster mom is. I can be kind of shy when meeting new people but once I know they are not going to hurt me I love them too. My foster mom says there are other animals called cats out there, but I have not ever met one. I LOVE treats. I know how to sit and will go into my kennel on command if you have a treat for me as a reward. Mom says that means I am “highly food motivated”. Because I am still a puppy and I have a lot to learn. I would benefit from a family that is willing to help me with my training. Speaking of training, I am 99% potty trained. I know, I know you think “But, Roe what about the other 1%?” well If I am not kept on a schedule, I have had some accidents.

I have a lot of energy so my “paw-fect” family (see what I did there?) would be a family who can take me on walks, hikes, play fetch with me and maybe have a fenced in yard where I can run around, and kids either older than 8 or dog-savvy young ones. If you think that this sounds like you, apply to meet me today at https://bit.ly/RRAdoptionApplication. I cannot wait to meet you. 

 

More about Rodeo Drive

Good with Dogs, Good with Kids, Good with Adults

Other Pictures of Rodeo Drive (click to see larger version):

Rodeo Drive Rodeo Drive Rodeo Drive Rodeo Drive
Rodeo Drive


11624 S. Broadview Way •  Sandy, UT 84092  •  (435) 565-4031 •  rescuerovers [ at ] gmail.com